Saturday, October 3, 2009

Long time no see

I've decided to make an effort to start blogging my fashion designs and my fashion finds (as I am still a shopping addict!). I've been inspired by a few other blogs I've read, primarily Harper Beresford's blog.

Everything I will write about here will be associated with Second Life where I live my life as a clothing designer and fashionista, fullfilling my real life fantasies!

I owe a GREAT debt of thanks to Lorac Farella, the incredible artist behind PULSE skins in Second Life. She believed in me and my work and gave me great encouragement and support and helped me achieve things with my shop that I never dreamed really possible. She has shown me the possibilites can be endless. I adore her skins, and as humble as she can be about it, I don't plan on wearing anything but Pulse skins. Her motto is "Skin is Art" is 100% true and hers are some of the very very few, if not the only ones that live up to that motto. Thank you Lorac. My slogan for her work is
"You aren't living unless you have a PULSE!"

Will soon be posting pix.

No comments: